How To Get Galaxy Note 3 Apps and Features on Galaxy Note II
First of all, if you want to install what we are going to present here, you must know that your Galaxy Note 2 must run on a Leaked Android 4.3 (MI6) ROM. So if you are not on a Custom ROM yet, maybe you want to give a look to this threads on Xda Forums.
Now, to continue with the good news, user titooo7 from Xda has manged to create a MOD Rom containing the most important apps from Galaxy Note 3 that you can install on your Android 4.3 Galaxy Note 2.
The following Galaxy Note 3 apps can be installed on the Note 2:
Air Command (Pen Window, Screen Writer, Scrapbook and Action Memo), Gallery, Launcher, Safety Assistance, S Note, Sketchbook, S Planner
Here is a video showing you all the Note 3 apps that you can install and use on your Galaxy Note 2:
The user who created this managed to create a flashable zip MOD that can be installed using a Custom Recovery.
How to install Note 3 apps on Galaxy Note 2:
- First Download Note_3_features_for_Note_2_v3.zip. This file contains all the Note 3 apps.
- Now download Note3_browser_and_flashbar_for_Note2.zip. This will help you fix the missing frame issue in pen window and install Note 3 browser.
- Finally, download SecLauncher4_wallpaperfix_b_Avinash.zip to fix the Force Close issue occurring when on the lockscreen.
- Now flash these zip files using a Custom Recovery, in the same order as presented above.
- At the end just reboot and start using these cool features.
- You can also watch this video showing you how to install the Note 3 apps on Note 2.
!! To activate Air Command, you have to go to Settings>My Device>S Pen>Air Command.