How to enter Download Mode on Skyrocket Galaxy S2 SGH-I727 with key combination
In this tutorial we will explain how to enter Download Mode on Galaxy S2 SGH-I727, also known as Skyrocket, using the key combination. This could be useful if you want to install a new kernel, ROM or Custom Recovery using Odin. Be careful if you proceed in installing such applications, as there are risks involved and you may brick your device.
How to enter Download Mode on Galaxy S2 Skyrocket:
- First of all, know that you will not use the Power button at all.
- Connect your USB cable to the computer, but not to the device.
- Now, pull off the battery from your device, and then place it back.
- Press simultaneously the Volume Up + Volume Down buttons. With the buttons still pressed, connect the device to the USB cable.
- The phone should turn on now, and a screen with a yellow triangle and a warning should appear on the screen.
- Let go of the Volume Keys and press Volume Up once to enter Download Mode.
That’s it. You are now entered in Download Mode on your Skyrocket Galaxy S2 SGH-I727.